Create and send Branded invoices
Create branded invoices
• Choose from professional invoice designs
• Add your logo and customise the design and layout
• Send the invoice fast by email, or print it out and pop it in the post
Track sales, expenses and profit
Check your company's vital signs in real time:
• See the money going in and out of your business
• Understand where your cash goes
• Monitor sales and identify your most profitable areas
Easy VAT returns - HMRC recognised – UK ONLY
Face your quarterly VAT return with confidence. No more last-minute rush to find crucial receipts.
• Create VAT returns in minutes, using data already stored in QuickBooks
• File your VAT returns online – no forms to complete, QuickBooks does it for you
• Automatic VAT adjustments handle refunds and other changes via the VAT exception report
Company Snapshot and calendar view
Use the Company Snapshot to get a clear, graphical overview of your company finances on a single screen. See clear cash flow figures, who owes you money, what bills you have to pay and more.
Calendar view shows you important tasks and transactions day-by-day on your QuickBooks calendar. It's much easier to understand than scribbled notes in a desk diary.
Easily track your sales leads
The QuickBooks Lead Centre is a fast, efficient place to log every lead your business gets. Whether it's a stab in the dark or a dead cert, it helps you follow up every single opportunity.
• Log and track new leads - mark them hot, warm or cold
• When a potential customer calls, you can pull up their details in moments
• Made the sale? Convert a lead into a customer without re-entering information
Handle multiple currencies
Trade in over 145 currencies just as easily as you do in pounds sterling.
• Work with international customers in their own currencies
• Convert back using the latest exchange rates, downloaded automatically
• Understand gains and losses caused by rate fluctuations
QuickBooks makes it easy to keep your sales and spending on track by creating budgets for your business - even if you've never done it before.
• Set monthly, quarterly or annual budgets
• Track your performance and compare what actually happens to what you expected
Number of users
Allow more than one person in your business to use QuickBooks at the same time, so it's easier to get things done.
Track stock, set re-order points and create purchase orders
Keep tabs on your stock levels from within your accounting software:
• View accurate stock levels for products and components
• Don't run out - get prompted to reorder when stocks fall
• Create purchase orders to send to suppliers
Additionally, QuickBooks Premier allows you to create back orders.
Build financial forecasts
Plan ahead effectively and anticipate future trends by creating financial forecasts for sales and expenses.
Forecasts enable you to create different scenarios and examine how they would affect your business.
For example, you can check the cost implications of taking on an extra member of staff, or see how losing a key client would affect your cash flow.
Offer flexible discounts
Complete freedom to price products and services to fit your business model, without having to manually track and monitor multiple discounts, prices and deals.
• Set discounts for specific customers or jobs
• Change prices easily, whenever you need to
• Offer special deals to match or beat competitors
Use advanced features from the start
QuickBooks is easy to use, so you can make the most of its advanced features.
You'll be up and running with QuickBooks in just a few minutes. When you first load the software, it'll walk you through a few simple steps to get started.
The elegant, clean interface means everything's where you expect to find it. You also get 30 days of freephone support, just in case you need any pointers using the powerful tools available in QuickBooks Premier.
Keep tabs on your whole business
Get instant access to the information you need for decision-making.
QuickBooks gives you one place for all your essential business information - and the instant search makes it easy to find what you need.
• See the state of your company at a glance with the Company Snapshot
• Track sales, expenses and cash flow
• Organise data with the Customer and Supplier Centres
Advanced stock control and back orders
Grab every sales opportunity and track every lead with the new Leads Centre.
QuickBooks Premier includes advanced stock control functions that give you total visibility of stock levels – and making it easier than ever to track what's in stock and what you need to order:
• Always know exactly what's in stock
• Maintain stock levels by setting re-order points
• Build and track products from assembly to ready-to-sell
• Buy in one unit, stock in another - and sell in a third
QuickBooks Premier also includes back order functions, which let you take orders for out-of-stock items and then ensure incoming stock is allocated to those orders first.
Taking back orders means you don't have to watch customers go elsewhere when items are out-of-stock.
Make your VAT returns drama free – UK ONLY
Stop stressing over VAT returns - with just one click, you're done.
• File VAT returns online, in minutes, using data you've already entered
• Fully tested with HMRC systems
• View your VAT liability at any time
• The VAT exception report helps you handle later changes
Work effortlessly in foreign currencies
Work with customers and suppliers in any currency, using the latest exchange rates.
Use multiple currencies to make international business a breeze. Work with suppliers and customers in their own currencies, and then convert back to pounds to see where you stand.
• Download the latest exchange rates and use them automatically
• QuickBooks keeps a historical record of exchange rate fluctuations
• Deal in as many currencies as you like
• Switch between currencies easily to view gains and losses
Foreign currency support is built into QuickBooks accounting software. Unlike other accounting software, you don't need to rely on workarounds or guess the exchange rate.
Making sure you get a smooth start
QuickBooks includes unlimited freephone support for 30 days, just in case you need any help getting started.
Our experts will answer your calls 9am - 5pm on working days, providing help on any aspect of setting up and using QuickBooks.
(QuickBooks 2013 support is included for 30 consecutive days from first-time registration. First-time registration must be completed within 90 days of purchase. UK only, see terms and conditions.)
There's plenty of help online
Our support website is the fast way to get an answer to most questions about QuickBooks. Search thousands of help articles, browse guides, watch videos and read FAQs to solve problems and learn how to do things efficiently.
Advice from our Live Community
Get tips, tricks and accounting assistance from real-life experts on the QuickBooks Live Community.
It gives you a direct line to people who know about all areas of business, from bookkeeping software and record keeping to business development and ideas.